The Gangadhara Mala is made from Neelam, Rudraksha, Lapis Lazuli & Moonstone. Together they soothe emotional imbalance and stress and upholds the sentiments, providing calmness.
The mala is made of three brilliant healing stones –Neelam, Lapis Lazuli, and Moonstone. The Neelam has the power to bless you with wealth, good luck, and opportunities. The Lapiz Lazuli activates the third eye of your soul and improves one’s intellectual capabilities. The Moonstone opens the Heart and Sacral chakra in the body to develop the psychic abilities and spur inner growth with intuition for its possessor.
Finished with mighty Rudrarakha or the “eye of Shiva,” this brilliant combination of mala beads are endowed with cosmic powers to elevate the soul and assist on the path of ascension.
Healing Properties of Neelam, Lapis Lazuli & Moonstone:
- Wearing the Neelam/Blue Sapphire aids in digestion and is beneficial for diseases like paralysis, bones, tooth, and asthma.
- Lapis Lazuli boosts the immune system, purifies blood, and lowers blood pressure.
- Moonstone eliminates toxins and provides mental peace, courage, and happiness.
Benefits of Rudraksha
- Controls stress, hypertension, and blood pressure.
- Stimulates the mind and sharpens the intellect.
Balance yourself and enhance your willingness to attain wisdom!