oṃ tryambakaṃ yajāmahe sugandhiṃ
puṣṭi-vardhanam urvārukam iva bandhanān
mṛtyor mukṣīya mā ‘mṛtāt
The Mahamrityunjaya chant is a verse of the Rigveda. The sūkta is addressed to Tryambaka, “The Three-eyed One”, an epithet of Rudra who is identified with Shiva in Shaivism. The verse also recurs in the Yajurveda. The beautiful rare gemstone is a type of epidote.
Healing Properties of Tulsi & Tanzanite
- Helps in physical healing
- Helps in enhancing emotions inside your body
- Balances all the potentials enduring within your body
- Increases your intuition levels
- Benefits in making your meditational methods fruitful
Mahamrityunjaya mala will balance the existing energy within your body and channelize them in a much effective way.